Honda Service in Tucson, AZ
If you love the way your Honda automobile runs now, do everything you can to keep it that way. Routine maintenance is the most important way to ensure your vehicle’s reliability for years to come.
We offer a multitude of checkup services for Honda automobiles including:
This is a very inexpensive service that could save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Performed beginning at 7,500 miles, and recurring every 15,000 miles thereafter. This service is important to allow our technicians to look at the car regularly. This service takes about an hour to complete, and we will:
- Change the oil and filter
- Verify transmission fluid is full and clean and road test vehicle for correct operation.
- Inspect the brakes, belts, hoses, tires, A/C, steering and suspension components.
- Tire rotation
- Technician review of work performed and final Quality Assurance Inspection.
(call us for complete details)
Performed at 15,000 miles and then again on 30,000 mile intervals thereafter. Typical mileage for this service is 15,000, 45,000, 75,000 and so on… This service includes all of the items performed within the Minor Service. While it is more extensive than a Minor Service it is not nearly as extensive as the Major Service. The Intermediate Service is the minimum requirement to maintain your new car warranty, but to ensure long term vehicle reliability for all the years to follow, we strongly recommend considering the Major Service as an alternate service. Taking approximately three hours to complete, the intermediate service includes everything found within the Minor Service and adds:
- Transmission oil service using genuine Honda fluid
- Inspection of drive axles, drive shafts and rear axle (when applicable)
- Cooling system testing and inspection and adjustment
- Alignment check
- Chassis Lubrication
- Minor engine tuning adjustments
- Engine cleaning
(call us for complete details)
Performed beginning at 30,000 miles and recurring every 30,000 miles thereafter throughout the vehicle’s life. This is the most extensive service performed, and the best way to prolong your vehicle’s usage. Each service is quality control inspected and the engine and windshield are cleaned by the time your car leaves. The Major Service takes about five hours and includes all the items listed in the Minor and Intermediate Services, as well as:
- Replaces every oil in the car including the Engine, Transmission, Front Differential, Rear Differential and Active Torque Transfer Systems
- Replenish all other fluids including brake fluid, Power Steering Fluid as well as windshield washer fluid etc…
- Comprehensive engine tuning including replacement of the air filter, external fuel filter and conventional spark plugs (Where applicable).
- Engine compression testing
- Adjustments to: Idle speed, ignition timing and valve clearances (when applicable)
- Complete brake inspection, cleaning and adjustment of the brake system.
- Parking brake adjustment
- Verify the Anti-Lock brake system is self testing correctly and no trouble codes are stored.
- Testing transmission for proper operation and adjustments to clutch system when applicable.
- Lubrication of vehicle body components such as door hinges, door handles & window slides
- Supervisor Review, inspection and final quality assurance road testing.
To schedule service on your vehicle, please call us at 520-323-6280. You may also use the online form to schedule service