Check Engine Light in Tucson, AZ
Check Engine Light
You’re driving in Tucson and seemingly out of nowhere, your check engine light turns on. While a steady check engine light means no immediate cause for alarm, a blinking check engine light could indicate an emergency, so be sure to pull over, turn the car off, and call for assistance. There are several explanations for a steady check engine light, including:
- Your vehicle’s oxygen sensor, which helps monitor how much fuel is burned, might need to be replaced.
- You may have a loose or cracked gas cap; this is a good area to check when your check engine light first comes on.
- Your vehicle’s catalytic converter may need to be repaired or replaced. The catalytic converter works to reduce exhaust gases by converting carbon monoxide and other harmful materials into harmless compounds.
A check engine light should never be ignored. At Precision Inc., our skilled technicians will quickly and skillfully assess what is wrong and will repair it. We have been serving residents of Tucson and surrounding areas since 1984, so you can trust us to take care of your vehicle. Feel free to stop by or schedule an appointment today.
Why Choose Us
- 30 plus years of specialized experience
- Only high-quality Toyota Highlander parts and components
- 12-month/12,000-mile warranty on Parts Installation
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on Craftsmanship
- We keep your New Car Warranty intact
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.