Recall in Tucson, AZ
A vehicle is recalled when a manufacturer or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) decides that a vehicle model has a safety-related defect or does not comply with a federal safety standard. Car manufacturers send out notices via mail, email, and sometimes over the phone. To find out if your vehicle has been recalled, you can enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) number on the NHTSA database or simply call the dealer you purchased your vehicle from.
If you are concerned your vehicle may be recalled, you can call Precision Inc. in Tucson. We are happy to help you with the recall research and can check the parts availability for you. From there, you can take your car to the dealer to receive the appropriate repairs.
Why Choose Us
- 30 plus years of specialized experience
- Only high-quality Toyota Highlander parts and components
- 12-month/12,000-mile warranty on Parts Installation
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on Craftsmanship
- We keep your New Car Warranty intact
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.