Acura Service in Tucson, AZ
The exhilarating performance, top quality comfort and safety features of your Acura vehicle are the result of the most exacting details. With proper maintenance services, we can help to ensure continuous enjoyment of your Acura vehicle.
We offer a multitude of checkup services for Acura vehicles including:
Performed beginning at 7,500 miles, and recurring every 15,000 miles thereafter. This service is important to allow our technicians to look at the car regularly. This is a very inexpensive service that could save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
This service takes about an hour to complete, and we will:
- Change the oil and filter
- Verify transmission fluid is full and clean and road test vehicle for correct operation.
- Inspect the brakes, belts, hoses, tires, A/C, steering and suspension components.
- Tire rotation
- Technician review of work performed and final Quality Assurance Inspection.
(call us for complete details)
Performed beginning at 15,000 miles and recurring every 30,000 miles thereafter. This service is a more in-depth version of the minor service, but covers less than major services.
Taking approximately three hours to complete, the intermediate service includes everything found within the Minor Service and adds:
- Transmission oil service using genuine Honda fluid
- Inspection of drive axles, drive shafts and rear axle (when applicable)
- Cooling system testing and inspection and adjustment
- Alignment check
- Chassis Lubrication
- Minor engine tuning adjustments
- Engine cleaning
(call us for complete details)
This service will be able to cover the minimum requirement to maintain your new car warranty. However, if you want to maintain your vehicle’s reliability years to follow, we recommend performing the Major Service to ensure your car is in top maintained quality.
Performed beginning at 30,000 miles and recurring every 30,000 miles thereafter throughout the vehicle’s life. This is the most extensive service performed, and the best way to prolong your vehicle’s usage.
The Major Service takes about five hours and includes all the items listed in the Minor and Intermediate Services, as well as:
- Replaces every oil in the car including the Engine, Transmission, Front Differential, Rear Differential and Active Torque Transfer Systems
- Replenish all other fluids including brake fluid, Power Steering Fluid as well as windshield washer fluid etc…
- Comprehensive engine tuning including replacement of the air filter, external fuel filter and conventional spark plugs (Where applicable).
- Engine compression testing
- Adjustments to: Idle speed, ignition timing and valve clearances (when applicable)
- Complete brake inspection, cleaning and adjustment of the brake system.
- Parking brake adjustment
- Verify the Anti-Lock brake system is self testing correctly and no trouble codes are stored.
- Testing transmission for proper operation and adjustments to clutch system when applicable.
- Lubrication of vehicle body components such as door hinges, door handles & window slides
- Supervisor Review, inspection and final quality assurance road testing.
Each service is quality control inspected by both the Technician who serviced your car as well as the Shop Supervisor. We always make it a point to wash the engine and the windshield so that your vehicle leaves our care in better condition in every respect .
You can trust our Acura experts to get to know your vehicle and ensure its long, happy life. Give us a call today to schedule your service.