The 3 Pillars of Precision Prepared Vehicle Sales
Precision Incorporated inspects thousands of cars every year. Our Honda automobile specialists attend auctions across the western U.S. and evaluate cars at our store each and every day. Our specialization and 30+ years of experience allows us to know what makes a certain car desirable, and more importantly, a great value. From before we ever buy a car to the moment before you drive it home, a Precision Prepared® car is scrutinized like no other.
9 out of 10 cars we see don’t meet our standards for reasons that include:
- Deferred maintenance - vehicles that show sign of service neglect
- Accident History- vehicles that have been involved in a major accident
- unverifiable mileage or accident history
- abnormal wear and tear
- excessive future cost of ownership
Only 1 in 10 cars we inspect can become a Precision Prepared® car.
View All Vehicles
Every Precision Prepared® used car undergoes a rigorous 150+ point inspection and full service including:
- engine and transmission services, A/C, cooling and fuel system service
- complete brake, suspension, steering, drive line and tire service
- lighting, electrical, heating, and On-Board diagnostics testing and computer firmware updates
- complete detailing of the body and interior and engine
It takes several days and many man hours, to recondition a Precision Prepared® car to meet our unparalleled standards.
Precision Prepared® inspections continue to adapt to meet the needs of all modern vehicles.
*Safety related recalls are serious business and we encourage each new owner to double check with the manufacturer to see if their new vehicle has any recalls outstanding.
Precision Prepared® cars have a great deal of our time and money invested into their reconditioning to prevent you from spending your money on unforeseen repairs after purchase.
View All Vehicles
Every Precision Prepared® used car is covered by a 30-Day Limited Warranty*, and all Parts, Service, and Repairs performed during our reconditioning process come with a full 12 month, or 12,000-mile warranty**
- We guarantee all of your vehicle’s important systems, inside and out for 30 days, or 1,000 miles.
- We guarantee our workmanship and parts used to recondition your car for 12 months, or 12,000 miles.
- We guarantee that every Precision Prepared® vehicle comes with a “Clean Title”.
- A free Autocheck vehicle history report is available with every Precision Prepared® vehicle.
- An optional Extended Warranty may be available for purchase with your new Precision Prepared® vehicle, so please inquire about your particular vehicle’s eligibility.
- Repairs or concerns can come up any time, without warning—call us anytime and we’re ready to help.
…and remember, your first service is always free of charge at Precision Incorporated’s Service Center.
We stand behind every Precision Prepared® car we sell.
*30-day or 1,000 miles (whichever occurs first)
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.